This article explains how you can contact your GP practice without registering as a PATCHS patient.
To begin, you should follow the PATCHS link from your practice’s website - the screenshot below shows an example from the Langworthy Medical Practice - to the PATCHS Landing page.
- Click on the Contact my GP button to take you to the PATCHS Login page.
- If NHS login is available at your practice you can register with PATCHS or with NHS login.
This article explains how to register for PATCHS with NHS Login.
- To contact your GP practice via PATCHS you should click Continue with PATCHS .
- You will be taken to the PATCHS login page where you can should then click on the Continue without registering button and you will be taken to the Contact your GP online page.
- To continue, you need to click on the Patient End User License Agreement link and read the information. Then confirm that you:
- have read, understood and agree to the terms and conditions (1st tick box).
- are aged 16 years or over (2nd tick box)
- And click the Continue without registering button.
- This will take you to the Personal Details page where you should enter your details.
- The Continue button will validate all mandatory information before submitting your registration request. Any problems with your registration details will be highlighted for correction.
Please note you must be aged over 16 to register to use PATCHS.
- Following successful validation and submission, you will be taken to the Acknowledgement page.
- You will now receive an email from PATCHS that contains a link to verify your email address. (If you don’t receive the email within 5 minutes please check you Junk email folder. If it's not there, please try to register again and check your email address is correct).
- Clicking on the link will complete the guest sign up process and will allow you to submit a single request to your practice.