When a patient submits a PATCHS request it arrives in the practices unassigned inbox.
Opening the request will show the request details, including the patient's responses.
How to assign the request
You should review the request details and if someone else at your practice is most clinically appropriate to resolve the request you should assign it to them by:
- Indicating how clinically urgent you think the request is
- Choosing Someone else in my practice (assign to them below)
- Indicating how difficult you think the request may be to resolve
- Choosing the person you'd like to assign the task to
- Clicking Send to staff member
Where does the request go?
When you Send to staff member the request will be moved from the unassigned inbox to the personal inbox of the staff member its been assigned to.