You can upload and send an image or a file directly to your GP practice through the Patchs chatbot.
- Click the Add attachment button on the right hand side of the text box.
- This will load the Attach Image or Document box from where you can add an image. You should indicate that you're happy that any images will be added to your medical record and will be visible to both male and female members of staff.
- Then indicate if it is an intimate image (e.g. genitals, breasts etc.) by selecting Yes or No.
You should only upload intimate images if asked to do so by a clinician. Intimate images will only be viewed by clinicians.
- Click the Attach Image or Document Button which will load the file locator on your computer or smartphone from where you can select your image to upload.
- Once you have chosen the image to upload it will appear in the chatbot and will be sent to your GP practice. Intimate images will be blurred out and only visible to clinicians.
- You can also add additional images at the end of the request, when reviewing your answers by clicking on the +Attach image or document button.
- You can upload files to Patchs up to a maximum file size of 5mb.
- Patchs accepts these file types: png, jpg, jpeg, and pdf.