You can upload and send an image or a file directly to your GP practice through the PATCHS chatbot.
- Click on the + Button to the left of the text box
- This will load the Attach Image or Document Box where you can add an image. First tell PATCHS if it is an intimate image (e.g. genitals, breasts etc.) by selecting Yes or No. You should only upload intimate images if asked to do so by a clinician.
- Then click the Attach Image or Document Button which will load the file locator where you can select your image to upload.
- Once you have chosen the image to upload it will appear in the chatbot and will be sent to your GP practice.
- You can also add additional images at the end of the request, when reviewing your answers, by clicking on the Add Image or Document Button.
You can upload files to PATCHS up to a maximum file size of 5 mb. It accepts these file types: png, jpg, jpeg, and pdf.