Your GP practice may offer you a video consultation via Patchs.
This section describes how that will work.
- You will receive an email or text message informing you that you have been invited for a video consultation with your GP.
- When you are ready for your appointment, follow the link in the email or text message. This will load the Patchs Video Consultation page in your web browser
- Alternatively, use the My Video Consultations link in the Patchs navigation bar. From here you can click Enter Waiting Room when you are ready for your appointment.
- You will be held in a waiting room until the clinician is available.
- On the right hand side you will see a video of yourself, and at the bottom of the screen are the buttons to turn your microphone and video camera on/off.
- When the clinician is ready, a video of them will appear in the centre of the screen.
- When your consultation is over you can end the session by selecting the End Button.