Your GP may decide to offer you a video consultation via PATCHS. This section describes how that will work.
- Firstly, you will receive an email informing you that you have been invited for a video consultation with your GP. Please read the email carefully as it provides advice about how to have a good video consultation.
- When you are ready for your appointment either click on the link in the email, this will load the PATCHS Video Consultation page in your web browser, or go to the My Video Consultations link in the PATCHS navigation bar.
From here you can click on the Enter Waiting Room button when you are ready for your appointment.
- You will then be held in a waiting room until your clinician is available. On the right hand side you will see the video feed of yourself, and at the bottom of the screen are the buttons to turn your microphone and video camera on/off.
- Once your clinician is ready, a video feed of them will appear in the centre of the screen.
- When your consultation is over you can end the session by clicking on the End Button.