This section explains how you can register for PATCHS as a patient.
- Follow the PATCHS link from your practice’s website - the screenshot below shows an example from the Langworthy Medical Practice - to the PATCHS Landing page.
- Then click on the Contact my GP button to take you to the PATCHS Login page.
- If NHS login is available at your practice you can register with PATCHS or with NHS login.
This article explains how to register for PATCHS with NHS Login.
- To register with PATCHS you should click Continue with PATCHS and you will be taken to the PATCHS login page where you can should click on the Register as a patient button and you will be taken to the PATCHS Registration page.
- To register, you need to click on the Patient End User License Agreement link and read the information. Then confirm you:
- have read, understood and agree to the terms and conditions (1st tick box).
- are aged 16 years or over (2nd tick box)
- Then click the Submit button.
- This will take you to the Personal Details page where you can enter your details.
- The Register Button will validate all mandatory information before submitting your registration request. Any problems with your registration details will be highlighted for correction.
Please note you must be aged over 16 to register to use PATCHS.
- Following successful validation and submission, you will be taken to the Registration Acknowledgement page.
- You will now receive an email from PATCHS that contains a 'registration completion' link. (If you don’t receive the email within 5 minutes please check you Junk email folder. If it's not there, please try to register again and check your email address is correct).
- Clicking on the link will complete the registration and allow you to submit a request to your practice.