If you forget your password or think that it may no longer be secure, it can be reset using the forgotten password functionality.
- From the PATCHS Login Page, click on the ‘Click here if you've forgotten your password’ link.
- On the Password Reset Request Page, enter your registered email address and click the Submit Request button.
- A message will then appear confirming that a reset password email has been sent to your registered email address. The reset password email contains a password reset link that is valid for 24 hours.
- Clicking on the 'click here' link in the email will take you to the Password Reset Page where you can enter a new password. (Your password must be at least 8 characters and contain uppercase and lowercase letters and numbers).
- Once your password has been changed you will receive a confirmation message, and then you can log in to PATCHS using your registered email address and new password.