This section explains how to log into Patchs using the NHS Login.
- Follow the Patchs link from your practice’s website. In the screenshot below is an example from the Langworthy Medical Practice. Clicking on the Patchs link will take you to the Patchs Landing page.
- From here, click on the Contact my GP button. This will take you to the Patchs login page.
- If you have already registered for Patchs using your NHS login, you should click on the Continue with NHS login button to log into Patchs. You can find out more about NHS login here.
- Clicking on the top button will take you to NHS login. Here, you should login with your NHS login credentials.
- When you have successfully logged in, you can make a request for yourself or someone you care for from the How can we help you? page.