Linking your Online Services account to PATCHS makes it easier to order medication, book appointments at your GP practice and view your medical record. When you have linked your Online Services account to PATCHS you can:
- Order repeat medication by selecting from a list. Rather than having to type what you want to order each time.
- Book directly into appointments that have been made available online by your GP practice. Like telephone or face-to-face appointments.
- View your medical record including consultations, problems, test results, medications, immunisations and allergies (based on what your practice have chosen to make available)
Linking PATCHS to your Online Services
- For an EMIS practice
- For a SystmOne practice
To link PATCHS to your Online Services account at an EMIS practice you should:
- Request your ‘Online Services Linkage Key’ from your GP practice. You can do this by submitting an ‘Admin request’ in PATCHS. You will need to attach proof of ID (e.g. passport, driving license) and address (e.g. gas bill, phone bill, bank statement). Your GP practice will then reply with your Online Services account details.
- Enter your Account ID and Linkage Key in the Online Services section of the PATCHS menu. See the images below on how to do that.
To link PATCHS to your Online Services account at a SystmOne practice you should:
- Request your 'Online Services Passphrase' from your GP practice using an 'Admin request' - you will need to attach proof of ID (e.g. passport) and address (e.g. gas bill). Your GP practice will then reply with your Online Services account details.
- Enter your Passphrase in the 'Online Services' section of the PATCHS menu.