If you forget your password or think that it may no longer be secure, you can reset it using the forgotten password functionality.
- From the PATCHS Welcome page, click on the Click here if you've forgotten your password link.
- On the Request a Password Reset page, enter your registered email address and click the Submit Request button.
- A message will then appear confirming that a reset password email has been sent to your registered email address.
- The reset password email contains a password reset link that is valid for 24 hours.
- Clicking on the click here link in the email will take you to the Reset password page where you should enter and confirm your new password. (Your password must be at least 8 characters and contain uppercase and lowercase letters and numbers).
- Once your password has been changed you will receive a confirmation message, and you can log into PATCHS using your registered email address and new password.