You can initiate a message to
- any patient who's registered to use PATCHS at your practice or
- any non-digital patient with a valid email address or mobile telephone number who has agreed to be contacted by email or SMS.
1. Go to the patients page...
By selecting 'Patients' on the top navigation menu.
2. Search for the patient you want to contact...
By typing their name into the search box and pressing 'Enter' and clicking on them.
3. Send message
You can send information to patients in a number of different ways:
- Manually typing a message
- Picking messages from a list
- What questionnaires are available to send patients?
Message response options
If your message includes a question that requires a response from the patient, use the Reply required button to send the message.
Your message will be sent to the patient and will be moved to the 'Awaiting response' inbox. When the patient responds, it will be moved into your personal inbox.
Reply not required
If your message doesn't require a response from the patient, use the reply not required button to send the message.
Your message will be sent to the patient and will be visible on their 'All Requests and Messages' page