If you're a Patchs patient who has moved to a new GP practice and want to transfer your Patchs account, you can do this from your NEW practice's Patchs landing page.
- First, go to the Patchs landing page of your new practice.
- Select the Transfer an existing Patchs account to [the name of your new practice] link at the bottom of the page.
- Now, log into Patchs.
- You will be taken to the account transfer page, which explains that you should only transfer your account if both you (and any patients you care for) are registered at the new practice.
- To continue with the transfer, you should select the Transfer Patchs account button.
- Confirm the transfer by selecting the Yes, I'm sure button.
- You will then see this confirmation message:
- Clicking the OK button will take you to your requests and messages page at your new practice, from where you can submit a new request for help.