When contacting your GP practice for help, you can change your responses by clicking the Edit button that's shown in the bottom right-hand corner of the chatbot.
- You should update your individual response and then click Submit.
- When you've answered all the questions for your request, the confirmation message advises you how to change your responses using the Edit buttons described above.
When you are happy with your responses, you should press Confirm. Doing so means that you agree that:
- The information can be added to your medical record
- Your practice can only respond during their opening hours
- Your request is not a medical emergency