This section explains how to log into Patchs once you have registered for a Patchs Account (for details of how to do this, see here).
- Follow the Patchs link from your practice’s website - the screenshot below shows an example from the Langworthy Medical Practice - to the Patchs Landing page.
- Then click on the Contact my GP button to take you to the Patchs Login page.
- If NHS Login is available at your practice you will be able to login either with Patchs or with NHS Login. Find out how to login with NHS login here.
- To log in with Patchs you should click Continue withPatchs. You will be taken to the Patchs login page.
- From here you can enter your Patchs login details (the email address and password that you registered with) and click Log In.
- You will be taken to the How can we help you? page, where you can make a request for yourself or someone you care for.