This section explains how you can log into PATCHS.
- Follow the PATCHS link from your practice’s website - the screenshot below shows an example from the Langworthy Medical Practice - to the PATCHS Landing page.
- Then click on the Contact my GP button to take you to the PATCHS login page.
- If NHS login is available at your practice you will be able to login either with PATCHS or with NHS login.
- Find out how to login with NHS login here.
- To log in with PATCHS you should click Continue with PATCHS and you will be taken to the PATCHS login page. From here you can enter your PATCHS login details (the email address and password that you registered with) and Log In.
- This will take you to the How can we help you? page where you can make a request for yourself or someone you care for.